Boom Lift Hire Services in Melbourne
When you don’t need boom lifts on a permanent basis, you might be interested in a rental that meets either your short or long term needs. With the extensive range of lifts that we have on offer, you are sure to find the solution you have been looking for.
So, why should you look into boom lift rental instead of purchasing this equipment outright?
- Lower associated costs (pay your rental bills on a daily, weekly or monthly basis);
- Flexible terms (if the model you have chosen no longer meets your needs, simply return it); and
- Use of the most up to date lifts on the market, putting the best technology at your employee’s fingertips.
When choosing to rent booms through us, your business will receive a number of benefits, including:
- Coverage of general wear and tear, as well as unavoidable repairs, when renting with us long term;
- Access to additional equipment at peak times of the year, avoiding the need to buy unnecessary lifts;
- The ability to work with the minimum amount of equipment needed by your business, lessening the need to store the surplus;
- Extra capital for your business garnered by the sale of your older equipment (which no longer needs to be used); and
- Access to the most up to date technology, ensuring that your workplace complies with OH&S requirements.
If you need boom lift rental on a short or long term basis (or even a mixture of both), we are the solution to your problems. Take the time to browse our available models and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.